[opencms-dev] ocms 6 rc1 Admin user update error...

ark-d at betasystems.com ark-d at betasystems.com
Mon May 30 15:33:48 CEST 2005

Hi,

I guess Alexander is trying to update the Admin user (password?) through
the preferences (which didn't work for me too) and not through the
Administration backoffice Usermanagement (which works fine). This happens
after a new installation by importing the data from a previous data export.

Best Regards,
Arash

             Javier Santos
             Martin-Moreno
             <jsantosmartin-mo                                          To
             reno at amadeus.net>         The OpenCms mailing list
             Sent by:                  <opencms-dev at opencms.org>
             opencms-dev-bounc                                          cc
             es at opencms.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [opencms-dev] ocms 6 rc1 Admin
             30.05.2005 14:37          user update error...

             Please respond to
                The OpenCms
               mailing list
             <opencms-dev at open
                 cms.org>

Alexander,

You have to fill in at least the fields Name, First name, Email address,
Password and Confirm password. That should be OK.

From:  Alexander Wallace <aw at avatartechnology.com>@opencms.org  on
       27/05/2005 08:33 EST

Sent by:    opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org

 To:    opencms-dev at opencms.org

 cc:

 Subjec [opencms-dev] ocms 6 rc1 Admin
 t:     user update error...

I'm trying to update the Admin user record throught the workplace user
admin
module in RC1 and no matter what i try I always get a NullPointerException
error after clicking save... Is anyone else experiencing this?

thanks!