[opencms-dev] Graphic User Interface for OpenCMS

David Delgranche ddelgranche at auchan.fr
Mon May 30 17:15:13 CEST 2005

                                    Hi All,

                    I'm interested in using OpenCMS for Web content
Management. I thingk this product could response to my needs but I have one
problem: my users used to use a commercial WMS  for web content Management,
so the openCMS GUI is not enough intuitive and ergonomic.
                    Does anyone already develop a GUI for openCMS? Is there
an opensource project to do this?

                    Thanks for your answers,

                       Best Regards,

                    David.