[opencms-dev] contentloop and nested xml content

Bernd Wolfsegger bw at code-create.com
Tue May 31 18:56:46 CEST 2005

Hi all,

well o.k. it's only possible to get hands on nested content via the
contentloop tag.
But there is a problem. I have a nested contentdefinition which itself has
multiple occurences in the parent content definition. How can I access a
specific occurence of this multiple occurences and its nested content?
the contentloop tag does not work with an index like the contentshow tag.

Does anybody know how to get at such structured content (no workaround) ? :)

Kind regards, Bernd