[opencms-dev] lack of overview

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 16:37:34 CEST 2005

There is a book for version 5 of OpenCMS. I havn't see the entire book
yet, but I found the free chapters where helpful when I first
downloaded OpenCMS.

You will find the book website + free chapters here:
http://www.packtpub.com/opencms_table_of_contents

The full book is available as an eBook (which you can't print!) or
usual paper format via Amazon etc.

Joe.