[opencms-dev] Install step 2 errors

Riddle opencms at RiddleSolutions.com
Wed Jun 1 21:45:16 CEST 2005

I've had OpenCms running v6 beta 1 on WinXP, Tomcat 5.0.28, Java 1.4_02
through 1.4_06, MySQL v12.18/4.0.12
until I updated to 6 beta 3 and/or 6 rc1.
Now, I can't setup.

Mysql is running, I checked.
Tomcat is running ok (on :9090 that should not be the problem)
I've had tomcat deploy the war, used tomcat's manager to deploy the war and
manually unzipped the war into webapps/opencms and under other names.

Successful to step 1.  I agree to terms and step 2 states error that wizard
was not started correctly.

Log file states "[org.opencms.main.OpenCmsCore: 290] Critical error during
OpenCms initialization: The OpenCms setup wizard is still enabled"

Can somebody tell me what's going wrong and how to fix it, please.

opencms at RiddleSolutions.com