[opencms-dev] error when creating a page using templateone in opencms version 6RC1

ark-d at betasystems.com ark-d at betasystems.com
Thu Jun 2 17:10:19 CEST 2005

Hi philip,

do you have restarted your tomcat after installation?
do you have build the version from cvs or are you using the binary from the
opencms.org website?

Best Regards,
Arash Kaffamanesh

             philip lau
             <pcllau at gmail.com
             Sent by:                  opencms-dev at opencms.org,
             opencms-dev-bounc         pcllau at gmail.com
             es at opencms.org                                             cc

                                                                   Subject
             02.06.2005 17:04          [opencms-dev] error when creating a
                                       page using templateone in
                                       opencms version 6RC1
             Please respond to
                philip lau
             <pcllau at gmail.com
             >; Please respond
                The OpenCms
               mailing list
             <opencms-dev at open
                 cms.org>

Hi opencms mailing list,

I am getting the following error when trying to create a page using
the standard templateone. Can anyone help. I am using version 6RC1 of
opencms.

The absolute uri: http://java.sun.com/jstl/fmt cannot be resolved in
either web.xml or the jar files deployed with this application

Requested resource:
/system/modules/org.opencms.frontend.templateone.modules/elements/list_events_center.jsp

OpenCms version: 6.0 RC 1 Corrin
OpenCms context: /opencms/opencms

regards,

Philip Lau