[opencms-dev] How does multipart/form-data form work with OpenCms

Tibor Gyimesi gyimesi at eutecus.com
Thu Jun 2 18:29:31 CEST 2005

Thomas Maerz wrote:
> Tibor Gyimesi <gyimesi at eutecus.com> writes:
>

>>And the org.apache.common.fileupload is included in the opencms. So, I
>

> This works for me.
>
> | HttpServletRequest request = cms.getRequest();
> | DiskFileUpload upload = new DiskFileUpload();
> |
> | List fileItems = null;
> | try
> | {
> |     fileItems = upload.parseRequest( request );
> | }
> | catch ( FileUploadException e )
> | {
> | }
>

> Regards,
> Thomas

Hi Thomas!

   Thank you for your answer. I already solved the problem. The
cms.include() made the trouble. Maybe it makes a new request which is
different from the original one. I haven't dig myself in the source, but
somehow it removes the parameter data in case of multipart/form-data
encrypted forms. The normal POST works fine.
   So, It can be a bug or a feature, but one of the OpenCms guy should
be pay some attention on it or just mention it in the documentation. ;-)

Regards,
   Tibor