[opencms-dev] Adding <head> tags

MWang at amcmortgageservices.com MWang at amcmortgageservices.com
Fri Jun 3 23:50:58 CEST 2005

<HTML>
<BODY>
Hi all,

I need to add a few HTML header tags to my page (e.g. <link...> and
<script...>) and I've been told to do it by editing the control code.  My
problem is I don't know under what element to add this in (head?), the
page schema isn't available, and the OpenCms doc says nothing about this
except go create a template.

I guess I really have 2 questions:

1) Can I add <head> tags by just editing the control code and without
creating a template?
2) If so, how do I do it?

mw

<P><hr size=1></P>