[opencms-dev] ACL Questions

Anatol opencms at recordcaster.de
Mon Jun 6 14:10:30 CEST 2005

Hi all!

When creating a folder or a page, by derfault this element inherits the
ACL from the parent folder. Can I deaktivate this inheriting?
If not, how can I set the ACL for an folder or a page so that a visitor
(a guest) have to log in first (using the standard popup-window for
entering username and password) to view the page?

When I create a new user UserA and a GroupA and want, that this user is
able to see only the projectA and the coressponding siteA, I 've a
little problem. Cause all the users are members of the group Users, and
the Users have access to all the sites and folders. What can I do?

Thanks for any help!
Anatol