[opencms-dev] RC 1 opencms.jar; tag: build_5_9_1

Amit Kumar amitku at uiuc.edu
Tue Jun 7 12:59:57 CEST 2005

Hi All,

I have RC1 binaries installed and when I replace the opencms.jar created
by the build_5_9_1, the application throws an exception. I generate the
opencms.jar by using "jar" target of the build process.

*message*
_java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.opencms.staticexport.CmsStaticExportManager.getCachedOnlineLink(Ljava/lang/Object;)Ljava/lang/String;_

*description*
_The server encountered an internal error (java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.opencms.staticexport.CmsStaticExportManager.getCachedOnlineLink(Ljava/lang/Object;)Ljava/lang/String;)
that prevented it from fulfilling this request._

Couple of Questions:
1. Am I using the right build tag ?
2. What is it wrong here ?

--Any help is appreciated. Let  me if need more details.

Thanks

Amit