[opencms-dev] deprecated macro key

Thondikulam, Ganesh GThondikulam at carlsonwagonlit.com
Tue Jun 7 22:43:19 CEST 2005

I am getting a "deprecated macro key" error for opencms:filename (code:
<cms:contentshow element="${opencms:filename}" />)

Does anyone know what the new equivalent is for opencms:filename ?. I am
using opencms 6 b1 on Apache/Tomcat/MySQL

Thanks

Ganesh Thondikulam

CWT IT Applied Architecture

Direct Line: +1 763 212 5904

Email: gthondikulam at carlsonwagonlit.com
<mailto:gthondikulam at carlsonwagonlit.com>

Carlson Wagonlit Travel

MS 8226

1405 Xenium Lane

Plymouth, MN 55441 USA

Mobile: +1 763 350 9682

Fax: +1 763 212 4300

www.carlsonwagonlit.com <http://www.carlsonwagonlit.com/>

With offices in more than 140 countries, Carlson Wagonlit Travel deploys
the right people, processes, skills and technologies to consistently
deliver great service and bottom line results to our corporate clients.

This email may contain confidential and/or privileged information and is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If
you have received it in error, please advise Carlson Wagonlit Travel
immediately by reply email and delete the original. Any further use of
this email by you is strictly prohibited.