[opencms-dev] Module export and additionalresources

John Crickett john at crickett.co.uk
Wed Jun 8 18:15:17 CEST 2005

I'm trying to create (and them export a module) and I've added:

/system/modules/mymodule/;/sites/default/mysiteusingmymodule/

To the additionalresources however /sites/default/mysiteusingmymodule/
is never exported.

I've read through the list archive and found replies suggesting:

1) editing the opencms-modules.xml file
(http://mail.opencms.org/pipermail/opencms-dev/2005q1/015955.html and
http://mail.opencms.org/pipermail/opencms-dev/2005q1/015153.html)  - I
tried this changing my modules to have:

<resource uri="/sites/default/mysiteusingmymodule/"/>
<resource uri="/system/modules/mymodule/"/>

And

<param
name="additionalresources">/system/modules/mymodule/;/sites/default/mysi
teusingmymodule/</param>

But still /sites/default/mysiteusingmymodule/ is not exported.

2) Like this thread:
http://mail.opencms.org/pipermail/opencms-dev/2005q1/015153.html I've
also noted that adding /mysiteusingmymodule actually exports the site
but now are the level of / rather than /sites/default/

Suggestions for what to change to make it work would be appreciated -
alternatively does it matter if I build the site at the / level which I
at least seem to be able to make work?

Thanks, John