[opencms-dev] SiteMap / Navigation

John Crickett john at crickett.co.uk
Thu Jun 9 14:29:50 CEST 2005

I'm trying to build a sitemap / navigation system for my site I've had a
look at the documentation and the following messages in the archive:

http://mail.opencms.org/pipermail/opencms-dev/2005q2/017277.html

However like this chap:

http://mail.opencms.org/pipermail/opencms-dev/2005q1/014744.html

My list returned from getSiteNavigation is incomplete. My code is:

<%@ page import="java.util.*" %>
<%@ page import="org.opencms.jsp.*" %>
<%
	CmsJspActionElement cms = new CmsJspActionElement(pageContext,
request, response);

	CmsJspNavBuilder builder = cms.getNavigation();

	List list = builder.getSiteNavigation("/mysite/", -1);

	java.util.Iterator i = list.iterator();

	while (i.hasNext())
	{
		CmsJspNavElement ne = (CmsJspNavElement)i.next();

		out.println(ne.getNavText());
	}
%>

Which results in the print out of the 3 html files in the dir
/sites/default/mysite/ but nothing from the subdirectories any pointers
as to what I'm doing wrong would be much appreciated.

Regards, John