[opencms-dev] Need exported OpenCMS ver.5 project for migration tests

Tinosch Ganjineh rotartsinimda at gmx.de
Mon Jun 13 18:21:59 CEST 2005

Hi List,

I am a student from a Berlin university and I participate in a lecture about quality assurance considering OpenCMS as example. We are currently working on some migration tests from
OpenCMS version 5 to version 6 (RC1). Since I imported small test projects without difficulties, I would like to try it for a large and complex project in order to test the migration funcion for failures.
Would anyone with a large version 5 project please export and send me the file?

That would be a great help.

Thanks in advance

Rasmin Ganjineh