[opencms-dev] errors i don't understand

bub habub japorami at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 14 13:53:28 CEST 2005

hi,

i'm trying to implement a webuser authentication and
access restriction process for normal webpages. some
areas should be restricted.
therefore i try to follow the advise of the book.
using the webuser account.

still i get some error that i don't really understand
since to my mind a point to the correct location

this is my file tree

/system/modules/com.authentication/elements/

in the moment i just try to get the functionality done

so here is my file to login

<%@ page session="false" %>
<%@ taglib prefix="cms"
uri="http://www.opencms.org/taglib/cms" %>
<cms:include property="template" element="head"/>
<cms:include
file="/system/modules/com.authentication/elements/webuser_login.jsp"/>
<form method="POST">
Username: <input type="text" name="username" /><br/>
Password: <input type="password" name="password"
/><br/>
<input type="submit" value="Login"/>
</form>
<cms:include property="template" element="foot" />

somehow it still gives this error

FlexDispatcher: Dectected inclusion loop for target
/system/modules/com.authentication/elements/authentication_page.jsp

Requested resource:
/system/modules/com.authentication/elements/authentication_page.jsp
OpenCms version: 6.0 beta 3 Corrin
OpenCms context: /opencms/opencms

i don't know if my interpration is right. but for me
inclusion loop means that i point to the same file
again.

how can i change it?

thank you
jap