[opencms-dev] How to rebuild a single index?

Alessandro Magnolo alessandro.magnolo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 15:32:01 CEST 2005

I configured a new search index according to the documentation and it works.
I would like to manually rebuild that index without rebuilding also
the other indexes (it takes too long for experimenting), but I can't
find away to do it using the Administration GUI. How can I do it?

Also, I would like that index to be rebuilt automatically once a day.
This seems to be possible using the "New Administration - scheduled
tasks" tool in RC1 GUI, but I have no idea how to set the parameters.

regards,
Alessandro