[opencms-dev] Need Help on Hosting OpenCms based website

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Wed Jun 15 20:57:39 CEST 2005

Dear Parabu,

you wrote:

> 1. Is there any ASP model available for OpenCms hosting where I can
host my website? Or any service provider supports OpenCms.

ye, we provide opencms hosting services in 3 editions: standard,
professional and enterprise edition,
you can find our offering at:

http://www.pomegranate.de/en/news/opencmshosting.html

> 2. I don’t know how much size (database , disk pace etc) I need to buy
for my site. please advice on sizing issues.

 80 GB Diskspace could be sufficient? (1€ for add. GB)

with 80 GB you can host > 1.000.000 pages!

If this offering could be a solution for you, feel free to contact me
directly.

You are welcome to request a 30 day trial demo account at:

https://www.pomegranate.de/opencms/opencms/en/emailform

Best Regards,
Arash Kaffamanesh