[opencms-dev] Maximum possible files in a VFS folder??? What is THAT ????????????

ark-d at betasystems.com ark-d at betasystems.com
Thu Jun 16 12:08:57 CEST 2005

Bernd,

I agree!

> Well is it possible to configure this max value per page? Seems it is set
> 50.

perhaps this setting in opencms-workplace.xml ?:

<explorer-generaloptions>
            <buttonstyle>textimage</buttonstyle>
            <entries>50</entries>
</explorer-generaloptions>

not sure, and I can't test it now, because my production environment is in
use and my local dev. environment is damaged :-)

if you try, let me please know, if it was the right setting.

Br,
Arash

opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org wrote on 16.06.2005 11:14:17:

> Thanx for that hint Arash :-)) Nice feature. But nevertheless  this
feature
> does not exist in the galery window, so you can not select the pictures
you
> want with the galery widget in a xml content file. :-(
> Don't tell me you can search :) Thats not the same. It has to be easy and

> convenient for the editor.
> Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :-) If I open the galery window wide enough, swoopsa,
there
> is the page selector ...
> Thats not obvious. Necessary buttons should always be on the left side in
> window!!!! :-)
> Well is it possible to configure this max value per page? Seems it is set
> 50.
>
> Kind regards, Bernd
>
> On Thursday, 16. June 2005 11:04, ark-d at betasystems.com wrote:
> > Bernd,
> >
> > on the upper right side on the toolbar there should be a drop down
list,
> > where you can select the 2. page :-)
> >
> > Br,
> > Arash
> >

> >              Bernd Wolfsegger
> >              <bw at code-create.c
> >              om>
> >              Sent by:                  The OpenCms mailing list
> >              opencms-dev-bounc         <opencms-dev at opencms.org>
> >              es at opencms.org
cc

Subject