[opencms-dev] error creating a page in opencms 5.0.1

philip lau pcllau at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 15:54:34 CEST 2005

Hi Arash,

I have decided to use opencms as the cms for our company intranet. But
the only concern I have is will it be possible to use MSSQL with
opencms 6rc1. I realise may not be included as part of the official
release of opencms version 6. How difficult would this be to
implement. I did actually try using opencms version 5 with MSSQL
without success.

Many thanks,

Phil