[opencms-dev] Cannot login to workplace after setup

Dorothee Wiethoff DWIETHOF at de.ibm.com
Fri Jun 17 11:29:50 CEST 2005

Arash,

I tried to install on DB2 v8.1.7.

Best regards,
Dorothee

|---------+---------------------------------->
|         |           "Arash Kaffamanesh"    |
|         |           <arash.kaffamanesh at pome|
|         |           granate.de>            |
|         |           Sent by:               |
|         |           opencms-dev-bounces at ope|
|         |           ncms.org               |
|         |                                  |
|         |                                  |
|         |           17.06.2005 07:28       |
|         |           Please respond to The  |
|         |           OpenCms mailing list   |
|---------+---------------------------------->
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  RE: [opencms-dev] Cannot login to workplace after setup                                                                     |

Dorothee,

Websphere (WS) is currently not supported (I don't know why, I think WS
is j2ee certified ;-), I'm joking).
It would be nice, if you (ibm) could support Alkacon Software, to get it
working, as well with DB2!

With which DB are you trying to install?

Br,
Arash