[opencms-dev] Re: opencms demo

ark-d at betasystems.com ark-d at betasystems.com
Fri Jun 17 12:38:23 CEST 2005

Hi Phil,

you have to checkout the source from CVS and have a look on:

/opencms/src/org/opencms/db/generic/
                                    CmsBackupDriver.java
                                    CmsProjectDriver.java
                                    CmsSqlManager.java
                                    CmsUserDriver.java
                                    CmsVfsDriver.java
                                    CmsWorkflowDriver.java
                                    Messages.java

these classe are the ANSI-SQL implementation of the OpenCMS database
connector and shall be rewritten for MS SQL.

> I would like to know how difficult it is to implement opencms using

it would be possible and could take some days / weeks and requires
Alkacon's support!
Some weeks ago, a working group was founded to do that and Alexander
Kandzior offered support, but I didn't heard any thing more from this
group.
May be you can search the mail archive on this topic and ask the guys who
worked on it, what for problems they encountered!

> I also have a question regarding how to change the labels and links
> for 'HOME|RELEASE NOTES|TEMPLATEONE DEMO PAGES|XML CONTENT DEMO|XML
> CONTENT DEMO|MODULES DEMO PAGES|ALKACON DOCUMENTATION' located near

do you mean how to change the navigation text?

click on the context menue of the folder / resource --> select "Change
Navigation"

Regards,
Arash