[opencms-dev] strange redirect to localhost when logging intoworkspace

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Sun Jun 19 13:34:51 CEST 2005

Joe,

Perhaps you can change the behaviour by setting:

		<sites>

<workplace-server>http://YourDomain:8080</workplace-server>
			<default-uri>/sites/yoursite/</default-uri>
			<site server="http://YourDomain:8080"
uri="/sites/yoursite/"/>
		</sites>

In opencms-system.xml

If you have changed your /sites/default to /sites/yoursite, you shall
change also the setting in opencms-workplace.xml too!
(search after /sites/default).

But it's realy strange, because it works for me with localhost also in
opencms beta3.

Or are you proxying through apache with localhost setting?

HTH,
Arash Kaffamanesh

--
Pomegranate Inc.