[opencms-dev] Explorer view not showing everything up in 6.0

Jordan Harrison jordo at jordoman.com
Mon Jun 20 22:05:01 CEST 2005

Hi there,

I'm using

OpenCMS 6.0 RC1 on
Solaris 10 with
MySQL 4.1.x
Tomcat 4.1.x

Up until a couple weeks ago I was using OpenCMS 5. Since moving to 6 though I've had some serious issues. Particularly
with the Explorer view not staying up to date.

For example under my module I created:

resources/images
resources/javascript
resources/style

But when I navigate down to the directories I've created they aren't there! Randomly on doing a Ctrl-Refresh they
appear - or if I type the path into the address bar it shows up. But it is seriously random.

I see a lot of the folders on the left tree view (explorer mode) are faint (image is faded). Is there meant to be some
new functionality in 6.0 where folders are hidden?

This has become a showstopper bug for us. Has anyone else had the problem?

Cheers
Jordan