[opencms-dev] problem creating a 'User' user account

philip lau pcllau at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 11:02:25 CEST 2005

Hi All,

I have assigned a group to the user. I am able to create a 'Users'
permission account, but when I try to login with this account, another
pop-up window appears 'Connect to localhost'. I cannot get passed this
pop-up to get into opencms. Can anyone help. Do I have to set the
'Connect to localhost' username and password in a configuration file?

Many thanks,

Philip Lau