[opencms-dev] how to get content of a file

bub habub japorami at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 21 15:08:28 CEST 2005

hi,
i want to send an html email.
for that i would like to use an html page.
how can i do this? tried to put the path of my file
but this doesn't work. the method should get a string.

i also tried to get the content of my file with
?.getContent() method but don't know the name of my
file. don't know what to put in front of the dot. or
do i have to create a new file object and associate
that with the file that i want to read. how can i do
this?

thank you very much

jap