[opencms-dev] Problems with the Editor

Augusto Pedroza augusto_pedroza at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 21 17:19:23 CEST 2005

  Hi, I've created a program that helps people here in the company I work
for to publish things without knowing anything about html and even opencms.
  I am facing the following problem:
    One of its funcionalities is to allow people to edit things using the
editor but whenever someone clicks on save and exit the program does not go
back to the previous window but It keeps the one opened while editing so now
there are two windows opened in the opencms explorer view and one of them
stops working properly.
  I just wanna know how I can keep only one window of the explorer view.

Thanks,
  Augusto Pedroza