[opencms-dev] cannot install OpenCms rc2

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 17:07:29 CEST 2005

You might be encountering the same problem I had a few days ago. It
was redirecting to 'localhost'. This is the solution which Arash
Kaffamanesh gave me and it worked:

In opencms-system.xml edit the content of the <sites> element: replace
'localhost' with
the proper name of your server:

               <sites>

<workplace-server>http://YourDomain:8080</workplace-server>
                       <default-uri>/sites/yoursite/</default-uri>
                       <site server="http://YourDomain:8080"
uri="/sites/yoursite/"/>
               </sites>

Joe.