AW: [opencms-dev] update the OpenCms technical info on www.cmsmatrix.org

Kai Schliemann k.schliemann at comundus.com
Wed Jun 22 18:27:59 CEST 2005

Hi,

AFAIK the information there was written by Alkacon. So that only they can
change it. I think they will do it as soon as the 6 final is out.

Regards
i.A. Kai Schliemann
IT-Consultant

Besuchen Sie uns auf dem LinuxTag.
22. - 25. Juni 2005, Messe Karlsruhe, Stand C105.

comundus IT-Beratung GmbH
Schüttelgrabenring 3, 71332 Waiblingen

Tel:  +49 (0) 71 51-5 00 28-0   Fax: -99

www.comundus.com   www.comundus-e-quality.com