[opencms-dev] How to host several small independent sites?

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 15:38:20 CEST 2005

I'm currently playing with the OpenCms permissions/project management
model, and I'm still not clear on how I can do the following:

I want to be able to host several small independent sites (only 10 -
20 pages each, with one username per site), but I'm not sure how (or
if) one instance of OpenCms can be setup this way.

For example if I have a site configured to have a root at
/sites/MySite in the VFS and user 'wombat' is to be the user/project
manager for this site, how do I setup OpenCms so that when 'wombat'
logs in, he can see content in /sites/MySite and nothing else (when I
say 'see' -- I mean the other content is locked out even if they go
snooping around in the preferences etc).

Thanks,
Joe.