[opencms-dev] uploading zip file

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 16:05:29 CEST 2005

Try using the non-applet uploader. Go to user preferences and uncheck
"Use Upload-Applet".
and try again.

Regarding OpenCms 6 documentation: go to "/sites/default" and select
"OpenCms interactive documenation". There is also a book available for
version 5 of the software (google OpenCms book) in paper and e-book
format. I hope this is updated for version 6.

Hint to book publisher: please make the e-book printable. I was about
to buy the e-book until I noticed this restriction.

Joe.