AW: [opencms-dev] Cron-Job IndexManager Lucene Module

Tamara Altenkirch t.altenkirch at much-net.de
Fri Jun 24 11:31:32 CEST 2005

First, I think the default user is Admin and not admin.
A ClassNotFoundException tells us that the class was not found at the
specified location.
So did you upload the news module already?
If yes, then check the newsmodule.jar in its file structure
net.grcomputing.opencms.search.lucene for the CronIndexManager.class-file.
Is it there?