[opencms-dev] Suggestion: Public Roadmap for Releases / Features after 6.0

Sebastian Himberger sebastian.himberger at gmx.de
Fri Jun 24 13:29:07 CEST 2005

Hi Devs,

i know that shortly before a release there's much to do, but i wanted to
make my suggestion not too late. Since the 6.0 release is a important
milestone i want to suggest to create a public roadmap for features and
releases planned after the 6.0 release. I would welcome such a roadmap
to make easier decisions if i should implement features for myself or
maybe help out developing a feature that is already planned. I don't
know if others will find this useful too, so i would welcome some
feedback / discussion.

best regards
Sebastian