[opencms-dev] servlets in opencms

Pramila Thakur pthakur at hstcglobal.com
Fri Jun 24 15:56:00 CEST 2005

Hi Everybody,

This is a silly question to ask on Friday, but I need an answer to this. So excuse me folks.

I want to use opencms for my project. I see the documentation and it is
great. But I want to write my servlets and do some validation and use db
query and other things.
 But I am unable to find the solution where do I put my servlet and how do I
call from my jsp.
In forms action I have my servlet but when I post I do not get any reply the page is blank.

So I am confused.
In web.xml there is only one entry for servlet mapping for OpenCmsServlet that handles all request from /opencms root.

My page is in the root too.

Any example will be of great help.

Thanks