[opencms-dev] need help! hosed workplace after module import

Alexander Wallace aw at avatartechnology.com
Fri Jun 24 18:34:33 CEST 2005

Hi there... i need your help... I'm using ocms 6 rc 1... I needed to add a
resourcetype to my module's manifest, to be able to do some xml content...
Well, i exported the module and edited the manifest, rezipped it and imported
the module.... The import was succesful, but after that, the workplace just
gives a NullPointerException (i'll paste the detail of the error below)...

I figure i'm missing something, or i did something wrong... i have a backup of
the module before editing the manifest, but with no workplace, how do i
import it back? I know i should have backed up mysql before this, but it's
too late...

Can someone help me fix this? do i have to reinstall opencms?

Please help... Thanks..