[opencms-dev] migrating user/group data -- See email archives

Patricio Keilty opencms at colaborativa.net
Sat Jun 25 01:48:37 CEST 2005

Paul,
thank you for your reply, i have examined all the messages you suggested
in item #5, but it was helpless.
I think the problem arises because version 6 rc2 is using a different
algorithm to store encrypted passwords in CMS_USERS.USER_PASSWORD
column than v 5.0.1 did. Users pass where imported "plain"......
changing a user pass to the desired value shows a different
USER_PASSWORD value in rc2 database from 5.0.1database.

Any help would be appreciated, regards
Patricio