[opencms-dev] reg:implementation of OpenCms

Hemavathy Raman hemavathyraman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 07:12:46 CEST 2005

Thanks joe for your response.

now my question is on the basic implementation of OpenCms.
We have all our existing websites built in html and CSS.
Now if using OpenCms should we have all the templates built in JSP and
the content to be stored in XML format as OpenCms pages.
My questions are:

1. Do we have to rebuild all our existing templates using JSP or is
there  any other means ?
2.could we import the existing html pages to xml pages format using
the "extended html import module"?then how should we do that for  i'm
encountering an error when opening it?

Plz remember i'm a total novice and your replies be as explanatory to me!!