[opencms-dev] Please, answer me quickly

Alexander Wallace aw at avatartechnology.com
Mon Jun 27 15:38:42 CEST 2005

Hi... This has been answered on the list several times, you should be able to
find it in the archives...

Opencms is a regular webapp, and as such, most of their rules apply to it...
So, it has a WEB-INF/classes and WEB-INF/lib folders wher you could manually
put your classes/libs... Also, if you create a module in opencms, it will
have both directories that once published, will copy to the webapps
WEB-INF/lib and WEB-INF/classes whatever you put on them...

Hope that helps
On Sunday 26 June 2005 04:57 am, mohannad ali wrote:
> Hello,
> Question 1:
> I am trying to write a JSP page which uses a JavaBean class,
> for this purpose I used the <@page ... %> tag with the following syntax:
> <%@ page import = "myPackage.myClass" %>
> but I don't know where I must put "myPackage" folder in order to execute
> previous tag correctly.
>
> Question2 :
> In order to use a JavaBean class in my JSP page.
> Is it necessary to compile it with java compiler to get a .class file
> or "OpenCms" do that?
>
> Please, tell me what is the main steps in creating a JSP page which uses
> a JavaBean classes.

the FREE email that has everyone talking at <a href=http://www.mail2world.com
Email Storage – POP3 – Calendar – SMS – Translator –