[opencms-dev] exporting additional resources in /site/mysite2

Alexander Wallace aw at avatartechnology.com
Mon Jun 27 18:58:33 CEST 2005

I think i figured it out, but it's a bit wierd...

If i edit the additionalresources in the old admin, i seem to be able to add
but not remove resources in an inconsistent manner.

When using the new admin to manage the module i can add and remove new
resources fine, but the additionalresources parameter gets updated
inconsistently. Ie: to remove a resource i had to edit the module twice, in
the first time remove the resource and in the second edit the
additionalresources...

Once this was correct i noticed that depending on the site selected in the
workplaces' dropdown, when doing the export, i would do different results...
For instance, if i had a site selected, then the modules would not get
exported... Always have to have the "/" selected for it all to work as i
would expect...

I'm running RC1, so some of this may not apply to RC2