[opencms-dev] New Widget for new XML Content Type

Francisco Fernandez Velasco frfv76 at yahoo.es
Tue Jun 28 10:24:24 CEST 2005

Im developing in openCMS 6.0 and I haven´t found any
documentation about new XML Content Type and Widget
creation.

In the project I'm working I need to create a new XML
Type and I don´t know how.

For example, I need to create I new "OpenCMSLanguage"
type or a new "OpenCMSReligion" type that shows a
MultiSelected CheckBox or something like that.

Can anybody describe me the steps needed to create a
new XML Type? Can anybody send code example please?

Really I need your help!

Thanks in advanced!