[opencms-dev] forward command

Alexander Wallace aw at avatartechnology.com
Tue Jun 28 15:19:05 CEST 2005

As far as i know, this doesn't work... I've tried and asked... I  believe that
it is explained in the alkacon docs, in the section about including files...
I think it is because the forward looks for the jsp in the real fs, and it's
not there...

If there is a way to do it i would love to know, for now, i have been using
the session and redirects, i would rather use the request cuz of it's
lifespan, but i could never get it to work...

Alex...