[opencms-dev] Opencms + filters

patrick pat at monmien.com
Tue Jun 28 16:44:15 CEST 2005

Hi!

I am having trouble with OpenCms + tomcat filters;
basically, when I add a filter (even if it does nothing), my site (as a
normal user works well) but strangly, the administration is gone.

I mean: I can logon; I can see the frameset: the top bar is working fine
(where you can choose your project, publish it and so on), but the 2 big
windows defining the rest of the frameset are blank (they are both
/commons/empty.html).

There is no errors anywhere.

Tested with Opencms b1, b2, b3 (sorry, no RC yet), jdk 1.5.3, tomcat 5.5.9

Any ideas anyone? That's annoying.

Thanks,

Patrick