[opencms-dev] Cannot create Tables

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 00:23:31 CEST 2005

I has a problem like this: I was testing my MySQL connection with the
'mysql' command line tool which was connecting to the server via
localhost (127.0.0.1) which worked,  but OpenCms was accessing the
database via the computers proper IP number which was not permitted.

Make sure that what ever MySQL user you use to connect from OpenCms is
authorized for localhost (127.0.0.1) and the real IP number of the
computer.

Joe.