[opencms-dev] Problem after setup

opencms at puchbauer.com opencms at puchbauer.com
Wed Jun 29 11:27:22 CEST 2005

I've found the mistake in:
$CATALINA_HOME/webapps/opencms/WEB-INF/conf/opencms-system.xml

<sites>
	<workplace-server> http://localhost:8080</workplace-server>
      <default-uri>/sites/default/</default-uri>
      <site server=" http://localhost:8080" uri="/sites/default/"/>
</sites>

I changed the value of workplace-server and site server to the real one
and it works!

greets