[opencms-dev] e-mail content

Arian Abrahantes Quintana Arian.Abrahantes.Quintana at cern.ch
Thu Jun 30 08:30:00 CEST 2005

I am using OpenCMS 5.1 and I attach a document to the mail in the following way:

CmsJspActionElement cms = new CmsJspActionElement(pc,req,res);
CmsObject cmso= cms.getCmsObject();

// Upload file procedure //
String From = "long string";
String[] To = {"mail at addre.ss <mailto:{mail at addre.ss> "}; // more then one too
String Subject = "long string";
String Content = "certainly a long string :-)))";
CmsMail mail = new CmsMail(cmso,From,To,Subject,Content,"text/plain");

hope that, at least as a hint, works,

regards,

arian