[opencms-dev] Anyone know anything about a new book?

Arash Kaffamanesh arash.kaffamanesh at pomegranate.de
Thu Jun 30 12:46:06 CEST 2005

Hi,

The best way should be to ask Math Butcher or Alkacon Software GmbH, if
they have enough time to write / update the opencmsbook 6.0.0. I don't
know if Math has planed the next book, I guess: he has!

By the way: the OpenCMS mail archive includes thousands of tips, hints
and tricks, which could be consolidated to an online opencms developer
documenation (beside Alkacon's documentation). Also we could manage an
editorial network for publishing articles about OpenCMS 6 through an
OpenCMS Documentation Server (Wiki like!) and help Math or other guys to
write books about OpenCMS.

To setup such a project the opencms community shall agree and volunteers
shall be aquired to write conclusions found in opencms forums or on this
list!

If you agree, let us do it!

Regards,
Arash