[opencms-dev] OpenCms creating DB failed

David Gonzalez Fuentes david.gonzalezf at ibernettelematica.es
Thu Jun 30 13:23:00 CEST 2005

I've desactivate IPV6 in FC4, as I've found some network connection problem reported between java and FC4. I've added "alias net-pf-10 off" to /etc/modprobe.conf and OpenCms wizard-startup error has been changed.

Perhaps the pbm is in FC4. Has anyone had the same problem or this may be the clue?.

Brgds, David