[opencms-dev] Document Manager System

Tristan Tarrant tristan.tarrant at dataforte.net
Thu Jun 30 17:04:44 CEST 2005

On Thu, 2005-06-30 at 16:38 +0200, Robert Burén wrote:

> >  Ideally OpenCMS should really expose a WebDAV interface.
>
> This is true. Is there any work out there in this direction? Any
> plugins or addons that adds this functionality?

Not too long ago someone posted[1] on this list saying they had a
complete implementation of WebDAV on top of OpenCMS and someone else
replied that it should be implemented as a module and nothing happened
after that. I believe that WebDAV should be part of the core of OpenCMS
as it should be handled directly by the OpenCmsServlet class.

Tristan
[1]http://mail.opencms.org/pipermail/opencms-dev/2005q2/017041.html