[opencms-dev] OpenCMS 6.0.0 Pressrelease and Articles

Mathias Conradt mathias.conradt at gmx.de
Thu Jun 30 17:59:16 CEST 2005

There is a platform called Benchpark on www.benchpark.com that is rating
Content Management Systems. As I can see there are 6 ratings on OpenCMS
registered, but I guess the number of sites and customers is much greater...
This benchpark.com site is linked very well among different CMS web
sites, such as contentmanager.de, silicon.de, cmmag.de, Computerwoche, etc.
Your customers who are using OpenCMS should rate this software there to
arrest attention.

http://www.benchpark.com/
http://www.benchpark.com/showAssessment.do?reset&m=assessment&id=60902

Mathias