[opencms-dev] Anyone know anything about a new book?

Manfred Schenk manfred.schenk at zerobyte.de
Thu Jun 30 22:20:21 CEST 2005

Robert Burén wrote:
>Now that version 6 is out: does anyone know if there will be a new
>edition of the opencms book convering version 6? If so, when?

Last week I asked the guy from packt publishing at the Linuxtag in
Karlsruhe, if there will be an update to the existing book.
The only thing he could say was: "normally our books are updated if a
new version of a software is released, but it depends on the writer".
After some discussion about opencms he asked me if I'd like to write
another book on opencms (but this isn't possible for me for several
reasons).

So we should ask the author of the book to get an answer,

ciao,
Manfred
--
| Manfred Schenk              | born between RFC638 and RFC640
| PGP-Keys unter              |