[opencms-dev] Workplace Login failure

Brian Orledge brian_orledge at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 1 02:49:55 CEST 2005

Awesome!  That was the problem.  Thank you.

One other thing...  I've noticed that after the admin
login that it looks like the login works, but then the
browser window is killed immediately. I even went so
far as to reinstall IE 6.0 and still nothing.. any
ideas??  Thanks.

--- Borja Marcos Suarez

http://www.layeredpackaging.com:8080/opencms/opencms/system/login/